How are you doing this week? If you thought last week was rough you’re not alone. It was tough and we had a lot of karmic endings arise for us which is both an important part of our ascension cycle and our lifetime now. We are here to end our karmic ties, contracts, obligations and commitments. And we’re getting the opportunity to do that now. It isn’t easy, but it is necessary and we only have to do this once – whereas we repeat karma over and over and over again.
We just had another powerful supermoon. Under February’s full moon in Virgo, the Virgos are going to feel their ambition kick into overdrive and the rest of us are going to feel a lot more productive energy than we’re used to. And unless we all prepare ourselves equally for the change in energy, we might find ourselves feeling overwhelmed beyond function.
If you can anticipate the wave of Virgo energy, you can ride it for all its worth and get things done. Virgo inspires organisational ability, project management and mental endurance, so pick a project that could really take off and have it ready to go for the full moon. Because you’re not used to this kind of intense energy, you might waste it if you don’t harness it. Don’t let it knock you over, grab it and use it to your advantage. This is a great opportunity to get a burst of work done! It’s so important for us to learn how to manage our energy as we set strong intentions for how we want energy to flow in our reality.
As we have 1 week left in this “Love” month of February, I’d to ask you a question…..
Are you ready for new love in your life or do you want to be more empowered in all your relationships?
Do you want powerful tools to manage your emotional energy, have strong energy boundaries and ensure that everyone in your life “loves, honours and respects” you?
Join my “Inner Relationship Program” now (you will receive a daily email for 7 days, but can take as much time as you wish) to gain clarity, confidence and empowerment in all of your relationships.
Have you ever had your heart broken, been disappointed or felt rejected by someone? I certainly have and had to gain the self-understanding that the problem is not that I wasn’t worthy of that situation or person, but that there was no alignment between them and the outcomes I wanted to create with my intention.
Energies between people and within relationships do change over time and we need to be aware of those changes and make appropriate course corrections. To do this we must set strong intentions and then manage our assumptions and the expectations that arise from them.
While we assume every relationship is supposed to last forever – and I certainly believed that about my relationship, because my parents had been married forever – many of us – including me – are learning opportunities that teach us lessons in choosing, alignment, empowerment, discernment and letting go.
When we set expectations, we pull the energy ahead of its potential and then attempt to hold everything together while we try to make everything fit and work. We are trying to create congruence and harmony by making the energy fit instead of allowing TRUST and FAITH to guide the energy to fit.
We need to set strong intentions for the love (or anything else) we want and then let the energy flow to and through our intention.
Some parts of our outcome may be disappointing because what we thought would work out one way doesn’t.
Other parts may surprise us when we manifest something we thought would never happen!
So the key here is to set an intention and then let go and allow the energy to flow…. allowing trust and faith to guide the energy to fit….
- Most of the time our mind is caught up in thoughts, emotions, and memories. Beyond this noisy internal dialogue is a state of pure awareness that is sometimes referred to as “the gap.” One of the most effective tools we have for entering the gap is meditation. Meditation takes you beyond the ego-mind into the silence and stillness of pure consciousness. This is the ideal state in which to plant your seeds of intention. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE WITH ME
- Once you’re established in a state of restful awareness, release your intentions and desires. The best time to plant your intentions is during the period after meditation, while your awareness remains centred in the quiet field of all possibilities. After you set an intention, let it go—simply stop thinking about it. Continue this process for a few minutes after your meditation period each day.
- Intention is much more powerful when it comes from a place of contentment than if it arises from a sense of lack or need. Stay centred and refuse to be influenced by other people’s doubts or criticisms. Your higher self knows that everything is all right and will be all right, even without knowing the timing or the details of what will happen.
- Relinquish your rigid attachment to a specific result and live in the wisdom of uncertainty. Attachment is based on fear and insecurity, while detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self. Intend for everything to work out as it should, then let go and allow opportunities and openings to come your way.
- Your focused intentions set the infinite organising power of the universe in motion. Trust that infinite organising power to orchestrate the complete fulfilment of your desires. Don’t listen to the voice that says that you have to be in charge, that obsessive vigilance is the only way to get anything done. The outcome that you try so hard to force may not be as good for you as the one that comes naturally. You have released your intentions into the fertile ground of pure potentiality, and they will bloom when the season is right.
f you like this article and would like to work with me because you are ready for profound personal and spiritual transformation, consider intuitive coaching, where we work together to examine your life path, purpose, potential and possibilities and help you choose one that will bring you joy, abundance, love, peace and power that you are ready for. CLICK HERE to explore the possibilities for transformation.